Reading a book can take you to far away places, in far away times. Fly away with your adventures with a yard or two of this literature inspired print. Pairs beautifully with Charcoal gradient dots, and is the perfect dye base for a splash of color.
Produced and printed in the US 11 oz linear weight 93/7 cotton spandex, organic inks
Available in continuous yardage or as a Fat Half (approx. 30"wide x 36" long). No half yards available. Pre order fabric is NOT on hand, and will take 3-5 weeks for delivery to you.
LAY AWAY AVAILABLE on Paypal orders of $45+. Use code LAYAWAY30DOWN, to pay 30% at time of order. The remaining 70% will be due by the time the fabric ships to me.